- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of jellied cranberrry sauce
- 1 can of pitted dark sweet cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 lg box of cherry jello
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple, with the juice
- 1 c boiling water
- 1 c sprite
- 1 c chopped pecans (optional)
- Place the cranberry sauce in small saucepan and melt on low heat.
- Add the cherries and pineapple with juice.
- In a separate bowl, pour the boiling
- water over the jello and stir until all disolved.
- Add the Sprite.
- Add this to the cranberry mixture along with the nuts. refrigerate until set.
- Once set, you can stir it up to mix the pecans into the jello mixture otherwise, the pecans will all be on top.
NotesThis is really good at Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
My Family Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More