- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of jellied cranberrry sauce
- 1 can of pitted dark sweet cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 lg box of cherry jello
- 1 small can of crushed pineapple, with the juice
- 1 c boiling water
- 1 c sprite
- 1 c chopped pecans (optional)
- Place the cranberry sauce in small saucepan and melt on low heat.
- Add the cherries and pineapple with juice.
- In a separate bowl, pour the boiling
- water over the jello and stir until all disolved.
- Add the Sprite.
- Add this to the cranberry mixture along with the nuts. refrigerate until set.
- Once set, you can stir it up to mix the pecans into the jello mixture otherwise, the pecans will all be on top.
NotesThis is really good at Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking for a Cure
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More