- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 3 pints
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 12 oz bag of cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Juice of one orange, plus enough water to equal a cup of liquid
- Zest of the orange
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Toss it all in a large pot or dutch oven over medium high heat, bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook about 25 minutes or until all the berries burst, stirring occasionally.
- You can also mash the berries against the side of the pot with a spoon.
- Cool and refrigerate in clean jars for up to a month.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More