- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 muffins
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk
- 2 extra-large eggs
- ½ lb. unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 ½ cups coarsely chopped fresh cranberries
- ½ cup medium-diced apples, peeled and cored
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts, toasted and skinned (optional)
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger in a large bowl.
- 3. Make a well in the center of the mixture and add the milk, eggs, and melted butter. Stir quickly just to combine. Add the cranberries, apples, hazelnuts, and both sugars and stir just to distribute the fruits, nuts, and sugar evenly throughout the batter.
- 4. Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until browned on the top and a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mom's Cooking Secrets
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More