CRANBERRY APPLE STUFFING
Cranberry Apple Stuffing
- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon McCormickÂ® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormickÂ® Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormickÂ® Parsley Flakes
- 2 red tart apples, cored and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel (optional)
- 4 cups unseasoned dry bread cubes
- 1 cup chicken broth
In a skillet, melt the butter. Add celery and onion; saute 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in next 5 ingredients and orange peel, if desired.
Place bread cubes in a large bowl; stir in fruit mixture. Add broth; toss to combine. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover and bake in a 325Â°F oven 35-40 minutes.
Cranberry Apple Stuffing combines tart fruit with savory herbs for a delicious flavor twist. Serve this colorful stuffing with roast chicken or pork, or with a holiday turkey.