- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: approx. 2.5 hours
- 1 box red gelatin (cranberry, raspberry, cherry, etc)
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 1 medium peeled apple, chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts or other 'soft' nuts are best)
- Prepare gelatin according to the directions on the box. Allow to set fully.
- Add all other ingredients one at a time in any order, stir thoroughly as you add each.
- Chill again for a half hour, or however long it takes for the gelatin to set firm again.
- Serve cold, with whipping topping or any other topping that suits your fancy.
NotesThis is one of my gramma's favourite church potluck recipes. We still make a big bowl every holiday.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More