CRANBERRY BLOSSOM SALAD
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: approx. 2.5 hours
- 1 box red gelatin (cranberry, raspberry, cherry, etc)
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 1 medium peeled apple, chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts or other 'soft' nuts are best)
Prepare gelatin according to the directions on the box. Allow to set fully.
Add all other ingredients one at a time in any order, stir thoroughly as you add each.
Chill again for a half hour, or however long it takes for the gelatin to set firm again.
Serve cold, with whipping topping or any other topping that suits your fancy.