- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: approx. 2.5 hours
- 1 box red gelatin (cranberry, raspberry, cherry, etc)
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 1 medium peeled apple, chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts or other 'soft' nuts are best)
- Prepare gelatin according to the directions on the box. Allow to set fully.
- Add all other ingredients one at a time in any order, stir thoroughly as you add each.
- Chill again for a half hour, or however long it takes for the gelatin to set firm again.
- Serve cold, with whipping topping or any other topping that suits your fancy.
NotesThis is one of my gramma's favourite church potluck recipes. We still make a big bowl every holiday.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More