- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole cranberry sauce
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 4x8-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the cranberry sauce in another bowl. Stir in eggs and oil. Add flour mixture to the cranberry mixture; stir to combine. The batter will be thick and stiff.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for about one hour, or until a tester inserted into the bread comes out clean. Let stand in the pan for 10 minutes to cool before slicing
NotesThis tasty Cranberry Bread will be a great addition to any special occasion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More