- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole cranberry sauce
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 4x8-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the cranberry sauce in another bowl. Stir in eggs and oil. Add flour mixture to the cranberry mixture; stir to combine. The batter will be thick and stiff.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for about one hour, or until a tester inserted into the bread comes out clean. Let stand in the pan for 10 minutes to cool before slicing
NotesThis tasty Cranberry Bread will be a great addition to any special occasion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More