- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive Oil
- 1 10 oz. can of Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 8 oz plain brie
- 1 can of whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly (olive) oil a 13 X 9 pan.
- Unroll a 10oz. can of refrigerated pizza crust and press into the pan (use the Pillsbury dough; it's sweeter than a normal pizza dough and also rises higher). Bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 inch cubes/slices of brie (8 oz or so).
- Break up a can of whole-berry cranberry sauce and drop spoonfuls over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake an additional 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is brown. Cut into squares. Yummy.
- Variation: Substitute a jar of fig preserves for the cranberry sauce and walnuts for the pecans...even better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More