- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive Oil
- 1 10 oz. can of Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 8 oz plain brie
- 1 can of whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly (olive) oil a 13 X 9 pan.
- Unroll a 10oz. can of refrigerated pizza crust and press into the pan (use the Pillsbury dough; it's sweeter than a normal pizza dough and also rises higher). Bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 inch cubes/slices of brie (8 oz or so).
- Break up a can of whole-berry cranberry sauce and drop spoonfuls over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake an additional 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is brown. Cut into squares. Yummy.
- Variation: Substitute a jar of fig preserves for the cranberry sauce and walnuts for the pecans...even better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More