- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive Oil
- 1 10 oz. can of Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 8 oz plain brie
- 1 can of whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly (olive) oil a 13 X 9 pan.
- Unroll a 10oz. can of refrigerated pizza crust and press into the pan (use the Pillsbury dough; it's sweeter than a normal pizza dough and also rises higher). Bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 inch cubes/slices of brie (8 oz or so).
- Break up a can of whole-berry cranberry sauce and drop spoonfuls over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake an additional 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is brown. Cut into squares. Yummy.
- Variation: Substitute a jar of fig preserves for the cranberry sauce and walnuts for the pecans...even better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More