- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-1/2 cp servings
- Preparation Time:
- * one 10-ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- * 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- * 6 cups red cabbage, chopped
- 1. In large pan heat cranberry sauce, lemon juice and cloves together and bring to a simmer.
- 2. Stir cabbage into melted cranberry sauce, mixing well. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to simmer. Continue cooking until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Serve hot.
- Renal Diabetic Food Choices
- * 1 vegetable, low potassium
- * 1 high calorie
- Carbohydrate Choices
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More