- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-1/2 cp servings
- Preparation Time:
- * one 10-ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- * 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- * 6 cups red cabbage, chopped
- 1. In large pan heat cranberry sauce, lemon juice and cloves together and bring to a simmer.
- 2. Stir cabbage into melted cranberry sauce, mixing well. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to simmer. Continue cooking until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Serve hot.
- Renal Diabetic Food Choices
- * 1 vegetable, low potassium
- * 1 high calorie
- Carbohydrate Choices
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More