- Servings: 8-1/2 cp servings
- * one 10-ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- * 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- * 6 cups red cabbage, chopped
1. In large pan heat cranberry sauce, lemon juice and cloves together and bring to a simmer.
2. Stir cabbage into melted cranberry sauce, mixing well. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat to simmer. Continue cooking until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve hot.
Renal Diabetic Food Choices
* 1 vegetable, low potassium
* 1 high calorie