- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 6 (1 oz.) sq. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. real vanilla
- 1 cups unsifted flour
- 3/4 cups instant rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Melt chocolate squares over double boiler until melted.
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs; mix until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt,; add to chocolate mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread into pan.
- Combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, and butter, mixing until crumbly.
- Set crumb mixture aside for later use.
- Cream Cheese Mixture: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice, whipping until completely combined.
- Pour evenly over brownie mixture.
- Scoop whole berry cranberry sauce into a bowl, stirring gently with a fork to break up the jelly. Add brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Mix until combined.
- Drop cranberry mixture by spoonfuls over the cream cheese layer.
- Run butter knife through these two layers to get a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle top with crumb mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- I like mine refrigerated before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cooking with SabraSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More