- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 6 (1 oz.) sq. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. real vanilla
- 1 cups unsifted flour
- 3/4 cups instant rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Melt chocolate squares over double boiler until melted.
- Combine butter, sugar and eggs; mix until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt,; add to chocolate mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread into pan.
- Combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, and butter, mixing until crumbly.
- Set crumb mixture aside for later use.
- Cream Cheese Mixture: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice, whipping until completely combined.
- Pour evenly over brownie mixture.
- Scoop whole berry cranberry sauce into a bowl, stirring gently with a fork to break up the jelly. Add brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Mix until combined.
- Drop cranberry mixture by spoonfuls over the cream cheese layer.
- Run butter knife through these two layers to get a marbled effect.
- Sprinkle top with crumb mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- I like mine refrigerated before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More