- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 small bottle of french dressing
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 packet onion soup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- In bowl combine french dressing, cranberry sauce and onion soup mix.
- Place chicken in baking dish and pour cranberry mixture over top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More