- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 small bottle of french dressing
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 packet onion soup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- In bowl combine french dressing, cranberry sauce and onion soup mix.
- Place chicken in baking dish and pour cranberry mixture over top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More