- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 small bottle of french dressing
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 packet onion soup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- In bowl combine french dressing, cranberry sauce and onion soup mix.
- Place chicken in baking dish and pour cranberry mixture over top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More