- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tbl. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine oil, flavorings, and eggs, add to flour mixture, stirring until well blended (dough will be dry and crumbly).
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly 7 to 8 times.
- Divide dough in half.
- Shape each portion into an 8-inch long roll.
- Place rolls 6 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet; flatten each to one inch thickness.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove rolls from baking sheet cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Cut each roll diagonally into 15 (1/2 inch slices).
- Place the slices, cut side down, on baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 325 and bake 10 minutes.
- Turn cookies over, bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.