- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tbl. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine oil, flavorings, and eggs, add to flour mixture, stirring until well blended (dough will be dry and crumbly).
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly 7 to 8 times.
- Divide dough in half.
- Shape each portion into an 8-inch long roll.
- Place rolls 6 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet; flatten each to one inch thickness.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove rolls from baking sheet cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Cut each roll diagonally into 15 (1/2 inch slices).
- Place the slices, cut side down, on baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 325 and bake 10 minutes.
- Turn cookies over, bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More