- Cooking Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 3 pints
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 12 oz bag of cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Juice of one orange, plus enough water to equal a cup of liquid
- Zest of the orange
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Toss it all in a large pot or dutch oven over medium high heat, bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook about 25 minutes or until all the berries burst, stirring occasionally.
- You can also mash the berries against the side of the pot with a spoon.
- Cool and refrigerate in clean jars for up to a month.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce