- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 16-oz. can cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix.
- Add sour cream and almond and vanilla
- Place one third of batter in a 9-inch greased baking dish.
- Spread one-third of the cranberry sauce over batter and repeat this step twice.
- Sprinkle with pecans and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
- The Skinny: Use your favorite egg and sugar substitutes. Use light sour
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More