- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Dried Cranberries
- 2 T Lemon Zest
- 1 T Fresh grated Ginger
- 1/2 C yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C milk
- 2 T melted butter
- In a small pan, mix first 4 items. Heat till marmalade jelly is liquid. Strain off jelly, leaving solids.
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Mix wet ingerdients in 2nd bowl.
- Combine them. - add fruit mix - stir to combine.
- Spoon into well greased Gem Muffin pans.
- Bake 8-10 min...till toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack....or...top with butter and enjoy.