- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 serving size) Jell-0 cranberry gelatin
- (or any red jell-0)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup OCEAN SPRAY whole cranberry sauce
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and cinnamon. Pour 2 cups of gelatin into medium bowl. Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until thickened. Reserve remaining 1 cup gelatin at room temperature. Stir apple and cranberry sauce into thickened gelatin. Spoon into 6 cup mold. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or ntil set but not firm. Stir reserved 1 cup gelatin gradually into cream cheese in small bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Put over gelatin layer in mold. Refrigerate 4 hours or ntil firm. Unmold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More