- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 cup Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 1 ¼ cups shredded coconut
- ½ cup cinnamon chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and pour into a 13x9 pan; spread for an even bottom coat.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs to coat pan and push with fingertips to make an even crust. Pour condensed milk over the crust layer and sprinkle coconut over it.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the following order: Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®, semi-sweet chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, and cranberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Cranberry Crunch Bars, was created by Kelcey Fleagle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More