- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (this is not a typo)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease large cookie sheets.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate over low heat in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave (at 50% power) and cool.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in 1 cup white chocolate chips and the dried cranberries.
- If dough feels very soft or wet, chill for 10 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoons on to greased cookie sheets. Bake until cookies look dry and cracked but still feel soft when pressed lightly, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand on sheets 3 minutes.
- Remove to rack and let cool completely.
- Place 1 cup white chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on medium (50%) power for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Continue microwaving for 10 seconds and stir again.
- Repeat just until white chocolate is melted. Scrape melted white chocolate into a ziplock baggie.
- With a sharp scissors, snip off a very small corner of the baggie.
- Drizzle top of cookies with zig-zags of melted white chocolate.
- Cool until chocolate is set.
- makes about 26 cookies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More