CRANBERRY DEER KEBOBS
Cranberry Deer Kebobs
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons cranberry tea leaves (I used Adagio Cranberry Tea)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb venison (cut into large cubes)
- 1-2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (fresh is best)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (cut into chunks JUST large enough to fit on kebob skewers)
- white pepper
Using the first three ingredients (lemon juice, tea leaves and water) brew tea and cool.
Separate out one cup of brewed tea mix and set aside in refrigerator.
Marinate cubed venison in the remaining two cups of tea mixture overnight.
Place on kebob skewers alternating the cranberries, meat and peppers.
Brush remaining cup of tea over the raw kebobs and sprinkle Thyme and other seasonings over the kebobs and grill over an open flame until desired done-ness. (or cook in an oven at 375).