- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 small box rasberry gelatin
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Bring cranberry juice to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin; stir until dissoved.
- Pour into a 9x9 inch dish and chill until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and chill until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More