- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 small box rasberry gelatin
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Bring cranberry juice to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin; stir until dissoved.
- Pour into a 9x9 inch dish and chill until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and chill until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More