- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 small box rasberry gelatin
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Bring cranberry juice to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin; stir until dissoved.
- Pour into a 9x9 inch dish and chill until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and chill until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More