- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 small box rasberry gelatin
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Bring cranberry juice to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin; stir until dissoved.
- Pour into a 9x9 inch dish and chill until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and chill until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More