- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 small box rasberry gelatin
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Bring cranberry juice to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin; stir until dissoved.
- Pour into a 9x9 inch dish and chill until thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping and chill until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More