- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag cranberries, ground up
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups grapes, halved
- cool whip or whipped cream
- toasted pecans
- orange zest (optional)
- Mix cranberries, sugar, pineapple and grapes together. Let sit for one day in the refrigerator. Drain off any excess liquid. Fold in whipped topping when ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More