- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 orange, zest finely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- For the gremolata:
- Finely chop the pine nuts, dried cranberries and combine.
- Combine this with the garlic together in a mini chopper or with a mortar and pestle.
- Fold that into the orange zest and parsley. Scatter the gremolata over the Osso Bucco before serving.
- Read more about this recipe at my food blog ErinCooks.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More