- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 orange, zest finely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- For the gremolata:
- Finely chop the pine nuts, dried cranberries and combine.
- Combine this with the garlic together in a mini chopper or with a mortar and pestle.
- Fold that into the orange zest and parsley. Scatter the gremolata over the Osso Bucco before serving.
- Read more about this recipe at my food blog ErinCooks.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More