- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 26
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, egg and vanilla on medium speed until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Add the entire contents of the jar (flour, oats, baking soda, salt, brown and white sugars, cranberries, white chocolate chips and pecans) and mix on low speed until well blended.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool cookies on pan for 5 minutes, remove to wire rack and cool completely
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More