- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-16oz can of whole
- cranberry sauce 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup minced (fine) onion
- 2 Tablespoons
- horseradish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 18oz package of cream cheese
- Stir together first five ingredients in a medium size sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- When cool chill for one hour in refrigerator. Spoon over cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
NotesThis will keep in refrigerator for three days.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
CustomFit Clean & TastySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More