- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-16oz can of whole
- cranberry sauce 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup minced (fine) onion
- 2 Tablespoons
- horseradish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 18oz package of cream cheese
- Stir together first five ingredients in a medium size sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- When cool chill for one hour in refrigerator. Spoon over cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
NotesThis will keep in refrigerator for three days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Simple Homemade Favorites
Nick's PicksSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More