CRANBERRY JELL-O SALAD
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10-12
- 1 (3 ounce) pkg. any red Jell-O (or equivalent flavored gelatin)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope Knox Gelatin (or equivalent un-flavored gelatin)
- 1 (16 ounce) Ocean Spray (or equivalent) whole cranberry sauce
- 1 small apple
- 3/4 cup broken or coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1/2 to 1 cup sugar (to taste)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water according to package instructions, using the one cup of hot water only.
Add sugar to taste.
Use the directions on the Knox package to dissolve the gelatin with small amount of cold water; when dissolved add to the hot Jell-O mixture.
Add can of cranberries.
Using a spoon, break up all lumps of cranberry sauce.
Cut the apple in half and each half into quarters and each quarter into half.
Slice each portion into very thin slices.
Add apples, chopped celery, nuts and drained pineapple.
Place mixture into a glass bowl or a greased Jell-O mold, refrigerate.