- 2 pounds hamburger
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread or crack crumbs
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 12 ounce bottle chili sauce
- 1 12 ounce water (rinse chili sauce bottle out with)
- 1 15 ounce can whole cranberries
- 1 15 ounce can sauerkraut
- 1 cup brown sugar
- touch of oregano
Mix meatball mixture with hands and form into small balls. Put on 9x13 inch pan. Do not brown.
Simmer sauce ingredients together for a few minutes. Pour over meatballs. Cover with foil and bake 350 degrees for about 1 1/2-2 hours.
No Reviews at this time.