- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread or crack crumbs
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 12 ounce bottle chili sauce
- 1 12 ounce water (rinse chili sauce bottle out with)
- 1 15 ounce can whole cranberries
- 1 15 ounce can sauerkraut
- 1 cup brown sugar
- touch of oregano
- Mix meatball mixture with hands and form into small balls. Put on 9x13 inch pan. Do not brown.
- Simmer sauce ingredients together for a few minutes. Pour over meatballs. Cover with foil and bake 350 degrees for about 1 1/2-2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More