- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 [3oz] pkg raspberry or cranberry jello
- 2 cups non dairy whipped topping
- Heat cranberry juice to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- In a bowl mash cranberry sauce.
- Add to gelatin and juice mixture.
- Stir and chill until it gels.
- Add whipped topping and mix.
- Could be put in a mold at this point.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hrs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More