- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 [3oz] pkg raspberry or cranberry jello
- 2 cups non dairy whipped topping
- Heat cranberry juice to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- In a bowl mash cranberry sauce.
- Add to gelatin and juice mixture.
- Stir and chill until it gels.
- Add whipped topping and mix.
- Could be put in a mold at this point.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hrs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More