- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C flour
- 1/3 C butter/margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 C fresh/frozen cranberries
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts (opt.)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan. Beat eggs in a medium mixing bowl until thick. Gradually add sugar, beating until thoroughly blended. Stir in flour and melted butter; blend well. Add cranberries and walnuts, mixing gently just until combined. Spread evenly in pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool and cut into bars
- The recipe says it makes 24, but out of an 8x8 pan? no. Cut into 16.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesGreat recipe from Ocean Spray! Also works very well with Rhubarb for a summery treat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
My Family CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More