- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups (750ml) quick cook oats
- 8 plastic sandwich bags
- salt (just a small dash)
- Blend one cup of the oats in a food processor or blender until very coarse grind.
- Into each sandwich bag place:
- 1/4 cup (60ml) quick cook oats
- 2 tablespoons ground oats
- a scant dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon dry milk (nonfat)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- Label each bag and place the bags in a large jar or box for storage.
- To make a serving:
- Empty packet into a bowl or large cup. Add 3/4 cup (175ml) boiling water, stir and let stand for 2 minutes. For thicker oatmeal, use less water.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Elisabeth Wedding Fun 2015See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More