- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 22
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a nonstick large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook onion and garlic until tender. Stir in brown sugar and reserved pineapple juice; cook and stir until sugar is melted.
- Add cranberries; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil, cranberries pop and mixture is slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the chilies, hot pepper sauce and reserved pineapple. Transfer to a bowl; cool. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More