- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp each baking soda and salt
- ¾ C 2% Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 C orange juice
- 1 Tbsp grated orange zest
- 1-1/2 C fresh cranberries
- 1/2 C walnuts, lightly toasted and chopped coarsely
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together Chobani and sugar. Add egg and combine. Stir in orange juice. Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Mix only until just combined. Carefully, fold in orange zest, cranberries, and walnuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully invert pan to remove, and finish cooling on rack.
- Wrap in plastic and foil. This bread is extra delicious on the second day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More