- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pears, drained and each slice cut in half
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 20 minutes, until the sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with roast turkey, pork roast or baked ham.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: 181 calories; 2 g fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 23 mg sodium; 43 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 1 g protein.
NotesServe this chutney with roast turkey, pork roast or baked ham.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More