- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pears, drained and each slice cut in half
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 20 minutes, until the sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with roast turkey, pork roast or baked ham.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 181 calories; 2 g fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 23 mg sodium; 43 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 1 g protein.