- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) or 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium DOLE Apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving liquid in 1-qt. liquid measuring cup.
- Remove 1 Tbsp. of the crushed pineapple; set aside for garnish.
- Add enough cold water to reserved liquid to measure 3 cups; pour into large saucepan.
- Bring to boil; remove from heat. Add gelatin; stir at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce; stir until well blended. (Note: Due to the presence of whole berries in the cranberry sauce, the gelatin mixture will not be smooth.) Pour into large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites.)
- STIR in remaining pineapple, the apples and walnuts; stir gently until well blended. Pour into medium serving bowl.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with reserved crushed pineapple just before serving. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
NotesMy granny used to make this for Thanksgiving in addition to the regular cranberry sauce....I like this better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More