CRANBERRY-PINEAPPLE JELLO SALAD
- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) or 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium DOLE Apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
DRAIN pineapple, reserving liquid in 1-qt. liquid measuring cup.
Remove 1 Tbsp. of the crushed pineapple; set aside for garnish.
Add enough cold water to reserved liquid to measure 3 cups; pour into large saucepan.
Bring to boil; remove from heat. Add gelatin; stir at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
Add cranberry sauce; stir until well blended. (Note: Due to the presence of whole berries in the cranberry sauce, the gelatin mixture will not be smooth.) Pour into large bowl.
Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites.)
STIR in remaining pineapple, the apples and walnuts; stir gently until well blended. Pour into medium serving bowl.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
Top with reserved crushed pineapple just before serving. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
Website Credit: http://www.Jello.com