- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) or 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium DOLE Apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving liquid in 1-qt. liquid measuring cup.
- Remove 1 Tbsp. of the crushed pineapple; set aside for garnish.
- Add enough cold water to reserved liquid to measure 3 cups; pour into large saucepan.
- Bring to boil; remove from heat. Add gelatin; stir at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce; stir until well blended. (Note: Due to the presence of whole berries in the cranberry sauce, the gelatin mixture will not be smooth.) Pour into large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites.)
- STIR in remaining pineapple, the apples and walnuts; stir gently until well blended. Pour into medium serving bowl.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with reserved crushed pineapple just before serving. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
NotesMy granny used to make this for Thanksgiving in addition to the regular cranberry sauce....I like this better.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More