- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 16oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated orange zest
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-1/2x4-1/2- inch loaf pan.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Cut into slices.
NotesYou can call this delightful dish a salad, but it's practically a dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More