- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 16oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated orange zest
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-1/2x4-1/2- inch loaf pan.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Cut into slices.
NotesYou can call this delightful dish a salad, but it's practically a dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Simple Homemade Favorites
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More