- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 pakages (4 serving) raspberry gelatin
- 1- 16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium chopped apple
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid in 1 qt measuring cup. Remove 1 Tbsp crushed pineapple and set aside for garnish. Add enough cold water to the reserved liquid to measure 3 cups; pour into large saucepan. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Add the gelatin; stir at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add cranberry sauce; stir (gelatin mixture should be thick). Pour into a large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours until slightly thickened (the consistency of egg whites)
- Stir in remaining pineapple, apples, and walnuts; stir gently. Pour into medium serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with reserved pineapple just before serving.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is one of those required dishes at Thanksgiving for my family. From Dole and Jello.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Naked MacaronSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More