- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 pakages (4 serving) raspberry gelatin
- 1- 16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium chopped apple
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid in 1 qt measuring cup. Remove 1 Tbsp crushed pineapple and set aside for garnish. Add enough cold water to the reserved liquid to measure 3 cups; pour into large saucepan. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Add the gelatin; stir at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add cranberry sauce; stir (gelatin mixture should be thick). Pour into a large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours until slightly thickened (the consistency of egg whites)
- Stir in remaining pineapple, apples, and walnuts; stir gently. Pour into medium serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with reserved pineapple just before serving.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is one of those required dishes at Thanksgiving for my family. From Dole and Jello.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More