- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pizza Toppings (according to taste):
- unshelled pistachios
- prunes, pitted and diced
- white chocolate, grated
- For toppings, I have sliced strawberries into thin slices which are the "pepperoni," unshelled pistachios are my "green olives," diced pitted prunes are my "black olives," and the finale is to coat the pizza with grated white chocolate as the "parmesan cheese."
- To serve, sprinkle plates with cinnamon.
- Slice the pizza into slices with a pizza cutter and serve immediately.
- It is delicious when served warm.
- Serve with ice cream, either vanilla, eggnog, or your favorite flavor.
- You can also make small pizzas, if you want an individual pizzas for your guests.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More