- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pizza Toppings (according to taste):
- unshelled pistachios
- prunes, pitted and diced
- white chocolate, grated
- For toppings, I have sliced strawberries into thin slices which are the "pepperoni," unshelled pistachios are my "green olives," diced pitted prunes are my "black olives," and the finale is to coat the pizza with grated white chocolate as the "parmesan cheese."
- To serve, sprinkle plates with cinnamon.
- Slice the pizza into slices with a pizza cutter and serve immediately.
- It is delicious when served warm.
- Serve with ice cream, either vanilla, eggnog, or your favorite flavor.
- You can also make small pizzas, if you want an individual pizzas for your guests.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Short & Sweet
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More