- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Generously grease a 9x9 inch glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix cranberries, marmalade, and cloves.
- Make a pocket in each pork chop by cutting into pork toward the bone; fill pockets with cranberry mixture.
- Place the pork chops in prepared baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon honey over each chop.
- Bake uncovered about 45 mins or until pork is no longer pink in the
NotesFor a more intense flavor, use 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries instead of fresh or frozen cranberries and do not chop.
Makes: 2 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More