- Cooking Time: 360-420
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ½ -3 lbs. Boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (16 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup port wine or cranberry juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ small lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup golden seedless raisins
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons candied ginger, diced
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups cooked rice blend
- Put the roast in slow cooker.
- Mix cranberry sauce, port and sugar together.
- Stir in lemon, raisins, garlic, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour over roast. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until meat is 170 degrees.
- Remove roast and keep warm. Measure 3 cups of cooking juices and pour into saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into saucepan.
- Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Slice roast and serve over rice with sauce on top.
Notesby donna webb
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More