- Cooking Time: 360-420
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ½ -3 lbs. Boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (16 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup port wine or cranberry juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ small lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup golden seedless raisins
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons candied ginger, diced
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups cooked rice blend
- Put the roast in slow cooker.
- Mix cranberry sauce, port and sugar together.
- Stir in lemon, raisins, garlic, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour over roast. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until meat is 170 degrees.
- Remove roast and keep warm. Measure 3 cups of cooking juices and pour into saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into saucepan.
- Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Slice roast and serve over rice with sauce on top.
Notesby donna webb
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Social CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More