- Cooking Time: 360-420
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ½ -3 lbs. Boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (16 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup port wine or cranberry juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ small lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup golden seedless raisins
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons candied ginger, diced
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups cooked rice blend
- Put the roast in slow cooker.
- Mix cranberry sauce, port and sugar together.
- Stir in lemon, raisins, garlic, ginger, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour over roast. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until meat is 170 degrees.
- Remove roast and keep warm. Measure 3 cups of cooking juices and pour into saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Stir into saucepan.
- Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Slice roast and serve over rice with sauce on top.
Notesby donna webb
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
The Social Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More