- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin, mix well. Combine flour, spice, soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and
- pour pumpkin mixture into well.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More