- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin, mix well. Combine flour, spice, soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and
- pour pumpkin mixture into well.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More