- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bottle (1.5 litres) cranberry apple juice
- 1 bottle (1.25 litres) dry ginger ale
- 2 small limes, thinly sliced
- 12 thin slices cucumber Fresh mint sprigs
- Half-fill 6 tall glasses with crushed ice or ice cubes. Fill each glass approximately three-quarters of the way up with cranberry apple juice.
- Pour dry ginger ale evenly into each glass.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Place lime and cucumber slices and fresh mint sprigs in each glass. Serve immediately.
- For a fruity refreshing treat that you can always have on hand in hot weather, make frozen fruit juice ice blocks.
- Prepare cranberry punch; mix well.
- Pour into twenty 125ml paper patty cases in patty case tins or muffin trays.
- Fill to within 1cm of the top.
- Partially freeze the juice mixture and leave for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Insert a paddlepop stick into each patty case of juice. Return to freezer until frozen solid, about 5 to 6 hours, or overnight.
- To unmould, fill a bowl with 3cm of cool water. Dip the bottom of each cup into water.
- Carefully loosen ice blocks from the side of the paper cases.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More