- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bottle (1.5 litres) cranberry apple juice
- 1 bottle (1.25 litres) dry ginger ale
- 2 small limes, thinly sliced
- 12 thin slices cucumber Fresh mint sprigs
- Half-fill 6 tall glasses with crushed ice or ice cubes. Fill each glass approximately three-quarters of the way up with cranberry apple juice.
- Pour dry ginger ale evenly into each glass.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Place lime and cucumber slices and fresh mint sprigs in each glass. Serve immediately.
- For a fruity refreshing treat that you can always have on hand in hot weather, make frozen fruit juice ice blocks.
- Prepare cranberry punch; mix well.
- Pour into twenty 125ml paper patty cases in patty case tins or muffin trays.
- Fill to within 1cm of the top.
- Partially freeze the juice mixture and leave for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Insert a paddlepop stick into each patty case of juice. Return to freezer until frozen solid, about 5 to 6 hours, or overnight.
- To unmould, fill a bowl with 3cm of cool water. Dip the bottom of each cup into water.
- Carefully loosen ice blocks from the side of the paper cases.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More