- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- lb cranberries
- 7 c water
- 2-1/2 c sugar
- 2 bottles ginger-ale
- 2 c frozen orange juice concentrate
- juice of one lemon
- 2 quarts water
- Boil cranberries in 4 cups of water.
- Drain juice.
- Combine sugar with remaining water and boil 5 minutes.
- Combine with cranberry juice.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Serve well chilled.
- Makes about 1-1/2 gallons
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More