- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- lb cranberries
- 7 c water
- 2-1/2 c sugar
- 2 bottles ginger-ale
- 2 c frozen orange juice concentrate
- juice of one lemon
- 2 quarts water
- Boil cranberries in 4 cups of water.
- Drain juice.
- Combine sugar with remaining water and boil 5 minutes.
- Combine with cranberry juice.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Serve well chilled.
- Makes about 1-1/2 gallons
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More