- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup boiling liquid- pineapple juice from crushed pineapples and water to make up the difference.
- 1 8 oz. package jello (I use sugar-free cranberry)
- 1 1/2 cup cold water or Club soda
- 1 15 oz. can crushed pineapples (drained, save juice)
- 1 15 oz. can madarin oranges, drained
- 1 can whole berry style cranberry relish
- 1 med. apple, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped English walnuts(optional)
- Bring liquid to boil, dissolve dry jello in hot liquid. Add canned whole berry cranberry sauce, whisking to blend into jello, breaking apart lumps. Add
- 1 1/2 cups cold water or carbonated soda, Stir. then add drained crushed pineapples, mandarin oranges, apple, and walnuts. Pour into jello mold or nice glass dish. Refrigerate 4 -6 hours to set. Serve chilled. Refridgerate leftovers.
NotesIn place of the cold water, I have used different flavors of clear soda, such as 7-Up, Fresca, or Ginger Ale.