- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup boiling liquid- pineapple juice from crushed pineapples and water to make up the difference.
- 1 8 oz. package jello (I use sugar-free cranberry)
- 1 1/2 cup cold water or Club soda
- 1 15 oz. can crushed pineapples (drained, save juice)
- 1 15 oz. can madarin oranges, drained
- 1 can whole berry style cranberry relish
- 1 med. apple, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped English walnuts(optional)
- Bring liquid to boil, dissolve dry jello in hot liquid. Add canned whole berry cranberry sauce, whisking to blend into jello, breaking apart lumps. Add
- 1 1/2 cups cold water or carbonated soda, Stir. then add drained crushed pineapples, mandarin oranges, apple, and walnuts. Pour into jello mold or nice glass dish. Refrigerate 4 -6 hours to set. Serve chilled. Refridgerate leftovers.
NotesIn place of the cold water, I have used different flavors of clear soda, such as 7-Up, Fresca, or Ginger Ale.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More