- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag cranberries, washed and drained
- 2 med apples
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 lime
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 small box lemon-lime jello
- 1/4-1/2 cup orange juice
- Wash all fruit well and drain or dry with a towel.
- Cut into manageable pieces and put through a grinder with a coarse blade.
- Also grind walnuts.
- Heat orange juice then dissolve jello.
- Add to the fruit mixture. mix well.
- Add sugar to taste (from none to 1 cup, usually)
- Best made the day before, but can be made in the morning. It needs to sit at least 4 hours.
NotesMy very first cranberry relish recipe...I was a teenager...That's about 50 years ago...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
culinary karmaSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More