- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag cranberries, washed and drained
- 2 med apples
- 1 orange
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 lime
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 small box lemon-lime jello
- 1/4-1/2 cup orange juice
- Wash all fruit well and drain or dry with a towel.
- Cut into manageable pieces and put through a grinder with a coarse blade.
- Also grind walnuts.
- Heat orange juice then dissolve jello.
- Add to the fruit mixture. mix well.
- Add sugar to taste (from none to 1 cup, usually)
- Best made the day before, but can be made in the morning. It needs to sit at least 4 hours.
NotesMy very first cranberry relish recipe...I was a teenager...That's about 50 years ago...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Breads and Pastry 101
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More