- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small boxes of cranberry/raspberry jello
- if you can't find it, use one box of each
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (undrained) crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add pineapple and whole berry cranberry sauce. Mix well and refrigerate until set.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Spread over set jello and sprinkle with pecans. ENJOY
NotesMy daughter's 2nd grade teacher fixed this for a Thanksgiving celebration and it was such a hit. I now fix it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My family loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
NFPG Recipe Collection
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More