- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small boxes of cranberry/raspberry jello
- if you can't find it, use one box of each
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (undrained) crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add pineapple and whole berry cranberry sauce. Mix well and refrigerate until set.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Spread over set jello and sprinkle with pecans. ENJOY
NotesMy daughter's 2nd grade teacher fixed this for a Thanksgiving celebration and it was such a hit. I now fix it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My family loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More