- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small boxes of cranberry/raspberry jello
- if you can't find it, use one box of each
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (undrained) crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add pineapple and whole berry cranberry sauce. Mix well and refrigerate until set.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Spread over set jello and sprinkle with pecans. ENJOY
NotesMy daughter's 2nd grade teacher fixed this for a Thanksgiving celebration and it was such a hit. I now fix it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My family loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More