- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small boxes of cranberry/raspberry jello
- if you can't find it, use one box of each
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (undrained) crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add pineapple and whole berry cranberry sauce. Mix well and refrigerate until set.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Spread over set jello and sprinkle with pecans. ENJOY
NotesMy daughter's 2nd grade teacher fixed this for a Thanksgiving celebration and it was such a hit. I now fix it for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My family loves it.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYsSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More