- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 4 hours
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 oz lemon jello
- 1 orange
- 1 small can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Grind cranberries to a fine pulp. Add sugar and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Dissolve jello in 1/2 cup boiling hot water. Chill for 10 min.
- Remove zest of the orange, peel off white part, section and chop orange slices into small pieces. Squeeze all juice from pieces into bowl.
- Add all of the orange to jello mixture.
- Add cranberry mixture.
- Add pineapple.
- Add celery.
- Add pecans.
- Pour into small pyrex and chill overnight.
NotesNone of us likes cranberry sauce so we have been eating this "salad" since as long as I can remember.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Italy or Bust
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More