- Cooking Time: 2 (boil cranberry time)
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh cranberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 lg garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Baked tortilla and pita chips, optional
- Boil cranberries in a saucepan over high heat for 2 minutes, starting with cold water.
- Drain well.
- Combine sugar and lime juice in a bowl.
- Add cranberries and stir gently.
- Add garlic, cilantro, jalapeño and scallions (also salt to taste).
- Let "marinate" for 20 minutes.
- Serve with chips or atop cooked chicken/pork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More