- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can frozen cranberry cocktail concentrate.
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry white wine.
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur - optional
- 1 each sliced lime, lemon and orange.
- 2 cups soda water
- In serving pitcher, combine Cranberry concentrate, wine, Orange liqueur and fruit slices.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until chilled.
- At serving time, add soda water and ice.
- Makes 6 servings of about 2/3 cups each.
NotesThis is made by Stella Timms for get-togethers. She is famous for it.
Its easy to make this mildly alcoholic refresher non-alcoholic by substituting Honeydew or Five Alive for the wine and skipping the liqueur.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More