CRANBERRY SAUERKRAUT MEATBALLS
- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 66
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
1. In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the cranberry sauce, sauerkraut, chili sauce and brown sugar. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through
I tried these meatballs at a birthday party for a friend, and now I make them all the time. They are perfect for a potluck or a Sunday afternoon football game.
No Reviews at this time.