- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 packages cherry gelatin (3 oz.)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package frozen strawberries (10 oz.)
- 1 can can cranberry sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (16 oz.)
- 1 Carton sour cream (8 oz.)
- Mix jello, add strawberries, cranberry sauce and pineapple.
- Put 1/2 in dish and refrigerate until set.
- Spread sour cream on top of that.
- Then add remaining mixture and return to refrigerator.
NotesGot this in a e-mail
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More