- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 1/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbls. pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbls. butter, softened
- 1/2 green apple, cored, peeled, and diced
- 3 Tbls. dried cranberries
- Place both pieces of squash cut side down in a baking dish filled with 1/2 inch of water.
- Bake at 325 for 30-40 minutes, or until tender
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Remove squash from oven and flip, drain water.
- Fill squash with cranberry mixture and bake another 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More