- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 1/3 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbls. pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbls. butter, softened
- 1/2 green apple, cored, peeled, and diced
- 3 Tbls. dried cranberries
- Place both pieces of squash cut side down in a baking dish filled with 1/2 inch of water.
- Bake at 325 for 30-40 minutes, or until tender
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Remove squash from oven and flip, drain water.
- Fill squash with cranberry mixture and bake another 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More